Safety First & Enhanced Protections
We are continuing to serve you with emergency care while we prepare to provide them most up-to-date technologies and touchless techniques to minimize exposure to you, our team and our community. We have been working hard to install enhanced precautions that will protect us all during this Covid-19 crisis but also with whatever else might come our way in the future.
• Private, individual treatment rooms
• State-of-the Art technology shortens appointment times reducing exposure
• Touchless procedures and protocols
• Treating the air, reducing aerosol transmissions
• The best in PPE (personal protection equipment) for our patients and team
• Virtual Front office and more!
We are excited to add Teledentistry to our practice. So, what is Teledentistry?
TELEDENTISTRY uses today's technologies to allow patients to connect with their dentist without the need for an in-office visit. In a virtual teledentistry call, your dentist connects with your laptop, tablet or smart phone, diagnoses your problem and gets you started feeling better quickly, which may include an e-script for an antibiotic and/or non-narcotic pain medication. If needed, an urgent dental appointment will be scheduled.
Speak with your dentist here at PDG via your computer or smart phone.
• Get diagnosed without a physical appointment
• Receive care, prescriptions and professional help without an office visit when possible
If you would like a teledentistry appointment or would like more information, just give us a call