Safety First & Enhanced Protections
We are open and are using up-to-date technologies and touchless techniques to minimize exposure to you, our team and our community. We have enhanced precautions that will protect us all during this Covid-19 crisis and whatever else might come our way in the future.
• Private, individual treatment rooms
• State-of-the Art technology shortens appointment times reducing exposure
• Touchless procedures and protocols (see below)
• Treating the air, reducing aerosol transmissions
• The best in PPE (personal protection equipment) for our patients and team
• Virtual Front office and more!
WE ARE EXCITED TO ADD TELEDENTISTRY VIRTUAL VISITS TO PDG
What is a virtual visit?
TELEDENTISTRY uses today's technologies to allow patients to connect with their dentist without the need for an in-office visit. In a virtual teledentistry call, your dentist connects with your laptop, tablet or smart phone, diagnoses your problem and gets you started feeling better quickly, which may include an e-script for an antibiotic and/or non-narcotic pain medication. If needed, an urgent dental appointment will be scheduled.
Speak with your dentist here at PDG via your computer or smart phone.
• Get diagnosed without a physical appointment
• Receive care, prescriptions and professional help without an office visit when possible
If you would like a teledentistry appointment or would like more information, just give us a call